Fox River Grove
• Matt R. Kostelec, 42, 28888 W. Laurel Lane, Island Lake, was charged Saturday, Aug. 8, with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent, and improper backing.
• A JVL Mega Fun Touch game valued at $3,600 and $250 in cash were reported stolen Tuesday, Aug. 11, from the Dead End Bar, 98 Route 14.
• A sliding-glass door valued at $350 was reported broken Wednesday, Aug. 12, in the 300 block of Opartny Drive.
• An iPod valued at $380 was reported stolen Wednesday, Aug. 12, from an unlocked 2007 Honda SUV in the 1000 block of Camellia Place.
• A GPS unit valued at $250 was reported stolen Wednesday, Aug. 12, from an unlocked 2001 Ford Expedition in the 1100 block of Jasmine Way.
• Toni M. Fallegiardo, 49, 1716 Squirrel Trail, Cary, was charged Thursday, Aug. 13, with possession of a controlled substance.
• A red 1998 Chevrolet van valued at $4,000 was reported stolen Sunday, Aug. 16, from the parking lot of The River Inn Motel, 1000 Northwest Highway.
• Nicholas A. Romero, 17, 205 Lincoln Ave., Fox River Grove, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 19, with retail theft.
• Arthur E. Johnson, 54, 1205 Edwards Ave., Ingleside, was charged Monday, Aug. 3, with indecent conduct.
• Arin A. Schuit, 29, 903 Wheeler St., Woodstock, was charged Monday, Aug. 3, with illegal dumping and driving while license suspended.
• Benjamin V. Ramirez, 20, 1009 Hayes St., Harvard, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 5, with theft over $300.
• Benjamin C. Schalk, 24, no known address, was charged Friday, Aug. 7, with criminal trespass to a residence.
• Steven L. Rosy, 31, 1311 Ginny Lane, Woodstock, was charged Saturday, Aug. 8, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
• Michael D. Martin, 40, 140 N. Long Ave., Chicago, was charged Saturday, Aug. 8 with possession of a controlled substance.
• Alexander O. Felker, 21, 1000 Castleshire Drive, Woodstock, was charged Sunday, Aug. 9, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Stephanie L. Miller, 27, 225 Macintosh Ave., Woodstock was charged Sunday, Aug. 9, with disorderly conduct.
• Douglas L. Hanover, 57, 2015 Aspen Drive, Woodstock, was charged Tuesday, Aug. 11, with domestic battery.
• Shelley M. Muska, 46, 914 Tappan St., Woodstock, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 12, with domestic battery.