Crystal Lake home suffers fire damage
CRYSTAL LAKE – A fire early Sunday morning caused about $20,000 in damage to a Crystal Lake home.
A man inside the home at 899 Nottingham Lane was awakened by a smoke detector shortly after 3:30 a.m., Crystal Lake Fire Rescue Department officials said.
Firefighters could see smoke and flames in the rear of the house when they arrived. They had the fire under control in about 20 minutes.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com