LAKE IN THE HILLS – The village has plans to resurface 2.5 miles of roads this summer. Work is expected to start in July and last four to six weeks, said Fred Mullard, the village’s Public Works director.
The village plans to spend $692,000 in motor fuel tax money to pay for the resurfacing this year.
H.R. Green will oversee the road projects for $34,605. The construction work portion of the project is slated to be awarded next week.
Roads that are slated to be resurfaced are:
• Hilltop Drive, from Ash Street to Willow Street
• Anderson Drive, from Grace Drive to Joseph Street
• David Street, from Anderson Drive to Anderson Drive
• Lisa Court
• Elizabeth Court
• Barbara Court
• Kurt Court
• Michael Court
• Viewpoint Drive, from Sierra Court to Grace Drive
• Joseph Street from Anderson Drive to Anderson Drive
• Plum Street, from Ash Street to Cherry Street
• Poplar Street
• Cherry Street
• Sycamore Street
• Heartland Gate
• Harvest Gate
• Thunder Ridge, to the dead end.
– Joseph Bustos