Plenty left to do at annual Fiesta Days
Here are events for McHenry Fiesta Days, which continues through July 28 in McHenry. For information, visit mchenryfiestadays.com.
• 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. – 30th annual Arts and Crafts in the Park, at Veteran’s Memorial Park, 3400 Pearl St., McHenry
• Outside sidewalk sales throughout the city
• 4 to 10 p.m. – Family Faith Nite, Petersen Park, 4300 Petersen Park Road; $7 in advance $10 at gate, children 10 and younger free
• Concessions, games, face painting, Kids’ Fest sponsored by Mercy Health System
• 4:15 p.m. – Amazing Animals by Samantha
• 5:30 p.m. – The Blacksmith Project
• 7 p.m. – Bebo Norman
• 7 to 9 p.m. – Drum and Bugle Corps, McHenry High School West Campus, 4724 Crystal Lake Road; $10; one free admission for children grades K to 12 for each adult ticket purchased; children 5 and younger are free.
• 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Parade activities at Veteran’s Memorial Park, 3400 Pearl St.
• 1:30 p.m. – Parade with the theme, “Chambers 60th Diamond Anniversary.” Route is Main Street to Green Street to Pearl Street to Riverside Drive to Washington Street.
• Post-parade entertainment
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com