• Eric S. Inman, 29, 300 Ascot Circle, Schaumburg, was charged Sunday, July 15, with domestic battery.
• Michael A. Reichley, 43, 5203 Wonder Woods Drive, Wonder Lake, was charged Tuesday, July 17, with driving under the influence of drugs, failing to use turn signal and improper lane use.
• Jody L. Nave, 34, 4017 Lillian St., McHenry, was charged Wednesday, July 18, with aggravated battery and theft.
• Eugenio Escorza, 35, 2406 N. Club Road, McHenry, was charged Friday, July 20, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent, speeding and failing to yield.
• Andrew James Lazar, 31, 1900 East Road, Bloomington, was charged Saturday, July 21, with battery and disorderly conduct.
• Paige A. Thorne, 33, 6910 Hiawatha Road, Wonder Lake, was charged Saturday, July 21, with battery and disorderly conduct.
• Terrence L. McNulty, 23, 849 Woodland Lane, Marengo, was charged Saturday, July 21, with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Patrick L. Sperry, 39, 607 Green St., McHenry, was charged Saturday, July 21, with aggravated battery against a police officer, two counts of battery, two counts of disorderly conduct and resisting a peace officer.
• Daniel J. Sund, 29, 3309 Chapel Hill Road, Johnsburg, was charged Sunday, July 22, with possession of drug paraphernalia.