Lake in the Hills
• Requa Renee Amend, 45, 9413 Georgetown Lane, Lakewood, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 15, with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and driving on the sidewalk.
• A 17-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Saturday, Aug. 18, with criminal damage to property and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Angelo Aranda, 18, 9672 Bennington Drive, Huntley, was charged with two counts of fleeing and eluding, driving under the influence of drugs, improper passing on the left, possession of marijuana under 2.5 grams, speeding 40 mph over the speed limit, speeding 30 mph over the limit, two counts of speeding, driving without insurance, passing on the shoulder, reckless driving, disobeying a traffic-control device and disobeying a traffic-control signal.
• Angelo A. Rodriguez-Koutsios, 20, 1620 W. Windlake Ave., Milwaukee, was charged Sunday, Aug. 19, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a breath-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, possession of drug paraphernalia and improper lane use.
• Matthew Pawlik, 21, 744 Bayberry Drive, Cary, was charged Sunday, Aug. 19, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a breath-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, disobeying a traffic-control device and driving with expired registration.
• Angela L. Van Der Pluym, 22, 110 Rosehall Drive, Lake Zurich, was charged Sunday, Aug. 19, with battery.
• Paul D. Hoerer, 37, 652 Joseph St., Lake in the Hills, was charged Thursday, Aug. 23, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Nicholas J. Liautaud, 22, 18 Marryat Road, Cary near Trout Valley, was charged, Friday, Aug. 24, with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com