• Jonathan Adam Pease, 30, address unknown, was charged Monday, July 16, with disorderly conduct.
• Sunilkumar R. Brahmbhatt, 43, 1229 Fernleaf Drive, Crystal Lake, was charged Tuesday, July 17, with theft.
• David William Gilby, 45, 262 Cascade Lane, Crystal Lake, was charged Tuesday, July 17, with retail theft.
• Glen Robert Decker, 39, 1234 N. Peach St., Pell Lake, Wis., was charged Wednesday, July 18, with theft and attempted theft.
• Jessica M. Hayes, 39, 4603 Wild Cherry Road, Crystal Lake, was charged Friday, July 20, with retail theft.
• Dylan Eli Georges, 19, 16 Brian Court, Algonquin, was charged Wednesday, Sept. 12, with underage possession of alcohol, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. In the same incident, Amanda Lee Kujawa, 19, 335 Stonegate Road, Algonquin, was charged with marijuana possession.
• Nicola Busano, 18, 10652 Potomac Drive, was charged Friday, Sept. 14, with marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kimberlee Hoffmann, 42, 1004 Kerim Court, Marengo, was charged Friday, Sept. 14, with theft of lost or mislaid property.
• A burglary was reported Saturday, Sept. 15, in 10700 block of Preston Parkway. The victim reported two TV screens, a purse, wallet and a debit card were stolen from her locked vehicle.
• Two 14-year-old Huntley boys were charged Tuesday, Sept. 18, with criminal trespass.
• Daniel W. Bockenhauer, 19, 11606 Lori Lane, was charged Wednesday, Sept. 19, with residential burglary, criminal damage to property and criminal trespass.
• A 14-year-old Huntley boy was charged Thursday, Sept. 20, with underage tobacco possession at Huntley High School.
• Ivan Espinoza, 20, 2581 Hennig Road, Hampshire, was charged Friday, Sept. 21, with harassment through electronic communications. He also was wanted on an outstanding McHenry County warrant for marijuana possession.
• Brian M. Giles, 24, 206 W. Blackman St., Harvard, was charged Sunday, Sept. 16, with aggravated assault.
• Richard R. Bounds, 40, 1120 S. State St., Marengo, was charged Sunday, Sept. 16, with telephone harassment, driving with suspended license, driving with obstructed windshield, operating an uninsured vehicle, failure to wear a seat belt and failure to notify the Secretary of State about address change.
• Brandon C. Coyne, 26, 475 Park Drive, Apt. B, Marengo, was charged Wednesday, Sept. 19, with driving under the influence and driving while license revoked.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com