Northwest Herald


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Resident burned in Harvard gas explosion

HARVARD – A propane gas explosion from a water heater destroyed a house Wednesday afternoon and sent an occupant to the hospital with second-degree burns.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (74.125.19.51), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Northwest Herald. All rights reserved.