• Noe J. Brito-Ramirez, 21, 307 Berkshire Drive, Crystal Lake, was charged Monday, Oct. 1, with driving under the influence, improper lane use, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, driving on a suspended driver's license, driving without insurance, illegal transportation of alcohol, leaving the scene of an accident and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Michael Thomas Greenlee, 58, 100016 Wintergreen Drive, Spring Grove, was charged Wednesday, Oct. 24, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a suspended license, driving without insurance, improper lane use, driving with only one headlight and driving without a front license plate.
• Michael James Mistretta, 20, 4015 Kane Ave., McHenry, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 2, with two counts of burglary to a vehicle, electronic transfer fraud and unlawful use of a credit card.
• Eric Lee Dember, 42, 3939 W. Main St., McHenry, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 2, with felony retail theft.
• Amanda M. Garcia, 18, 804 Althoff Drive, McHenry, was charged Saturday, Oct. 6, with retail theft.
• Mario Ortega-Robles, 45, 504 Glenwood Ave., McHenry, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 9, with felony driving with a revoked license. He also was wanted on a Boone County warrant for aggravated driving under the influence.
• Edward Eugene Butler, 23, 1808 August Lane, McHenry,
was charged Saturday, Oct. 13, with driving under the influence
of alcohol and improper lane
• Analberto G. Fuentes, 34, 4912 Pyndale St., McHenry, was charged Sunday, Oct. 14, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving too fast for conditions, improper lane use, driving without valid insurance and driving without a valid driver's license.
• Robert D. Council, 33, 2407 Willow Creek Road, Prairie Grove, was charged Sunday, Oct. 14, with disorderly conduct.