Weekend fire that destroyed McHenry home started accidentally
McHENRY – A weekend fire that left a McHenry home uninhabitable started accidentally, according to the McHenry Township Fire Protection District.
Firefighters were called to a home in the 3200 block of West Skyway Drive at around 11 p.m. for a report of a structure fire, according to a news release. Crews arrived to find a one-story home engulfed in flames.
There were no injuries during the incident, and the occupants of the home were safely evacuated from the home prior to the blaze, fire officials said.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com