Track economic indicators through Census mobile app
Over the next two weeks, the Department of Commerce is releasing five key Census Bureau economic indicators:
• New Residential Construction for January 2013 (Feb. 20)
• New Residential Sales for January 2013 (Feb. 26)
• Advance Report on Durable Goods Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories, and Orders for January 2013 (Feb. 27)
• Construction Spending for January 2012 (March 1)
• Gross Domestic Product for the fourth quarter of 2012 (Feb. 28).
You can get this data as it is released through the Census Bureau's free mobile app "America's Economy," available for download for both Apple and Android phones and tablets.
The app provides real-time updates for 16 key economic indicators from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis.
Get the app by visiting http://www.census.gov/mobile/