• A solar-powered rodent deterrent device was reported stolen Tuesday, Jan. 15, from a yard in the 13200 block of Cold Springs Drive.
• Elizabeth Letona, 19, 558 Birch Road, Woodstock, was charged Friday, Jan. 19, with driving under the influence, driving in the wrong lane and improper lane use.
• Jamal K. Harrell, 22, 903 Chippewa Circle, Carpentersville, was charged Saturday, Jan. 20, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Douglas R. Wisner, 23, 800 Greenlee St., Unit 4, Marengo, was charged Saturday, Jan. 20, with reckless discharge of a firearm.
• Rachael E. Kegebein, 41, 9363 Rainsford Drive, Huntley, was charged Friday, Jan. 25, with driving under the influence and following too closely.
• Luke A. Wilson, 30, 15904 Nelson Road, Woodstock, was charged Friday, Jan. 25, with marijuana possession, driving with a suspended license, possession of a suspended license, operating an uninsured vehicle, and driving without taillights.
• Joseph M. Ladick, 20, 8 White Chapel Court, Algonquin, was charged Monday, Jan. 28, with marijuana possession and drug paraphernalia possession.
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
• Justin M. O'Claire, 30, 436 Hendee St., rear unit, Elgin, was charged Saturday, Jan. 5, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana.
• Jennifer E. Rath, 42, 250 Dittmer Lane, Apt. 2A, Lindenhurst, was charged Sunday, Jan. 13, with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol level of more than 0.08 percent, driving too fast for conditions to avoid an accident and resisting arrest.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org