No one injured in C’ville fire
CARPENTERSVILLE – A single-family residence was left uninhabitable after a fire broke out in an upstairs bedroom and smoke permeated the upstairs, a fire official said.
The Carpentersville Fire Department responded about 2:20 p.m. Friday to a fire at 1503 Plymouth Circle, Carpentersville Battalion Chief Kieran Stout said. It took firefighters about 10 minutes to extinguish the fire, which was contained to the bedroom.
The two adults who were home at the time were able to get out of the house uninjured and call in the fire, Stout said. Damage to the structure and contents is estimated at $20,000.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org