Northwest Herald


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

No one injured 
in C’ville fire

CARPENTERSVILLE – A single-family residence was left uninhabitable after a fire broke out in an upstairs bedroom and smoke permeated the upstairs, a fire official said.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (74.125.19.51), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Northwest Herald. All rights reserved.