Depner makes first appearance on DUI
WOODSTOCK – Walter Depner made his first court appearance Thursday on new DUI charges nearly 14 years after he was behind the wheel in a drunken crash that killed a woman and her three children.
Depner, 61, of Mount Prospect, is accused of driving Feb. 24 while under the influence of the drug Klonopin. Prosecutors have said the drug was not prescribed to him. He also did not have a valid driver’s license because it had been revoked, police said.
On Wednesday, Depner posted $6,000 bail – but he won’t be released from custody because the Illinois Department of Corrections issued a warrant for him, corrections spokeswoman Stacey Solano said.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com