Time capsule: The Grove theater building in Fox River Grove
The availability of motion pictures in the early 1900s opened a whole new world of entertainment possibilities. Jim Dvorak opened a movie theater in the Prokop garage building. In 1923, Joseph Kosatka bought the Dvorak business and built The Grove theater building. It became a mainstay of the Fox River Grove entertainment world for 32 years.