Crystal Lake police reports for April 11, 2013
• Robert Lee Jenkins, 23, 5306 Home Ave., McHenry, was charged Sunday, March 10, with violating an order of protection.
• A 17-year-old juvenile was charged Sunday, March 10, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Joseph Richard Sobeski, 25, 470 Westwood Court, Unit D, Crystal Lake, was charged Friday, March 15, with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, and failure to signal.
• Christopher Nyal Palmer, 19, 1180 Amberwood Drive, Crystal Lake, was charged Wednesday, March 27, with disorderly conduct.
• Brett Michael Jurgens, 25, 331 Van Buren St., Crystal Lake, was charged Thursday, March 28, with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• Gary Blake Markstein, 54, 185 Lynnwood Lane, Brookfield, Wis., was charged Thursday, March 28, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, and speeding.