Huntley police reports for April 16, 2013
• A 15-year-old Huntley boy was charged Monday, April 1, with unlawful possession of a controlled substance. In the same incident, a 16-year-old Lake in the Hills girl was charged with unlawful delivery of a controlled substance.
• Timothy L. Bartlett, 49, 13700 Wilshire Way, Huntley, was charged Tuesday, April 2, with battery.
• Juan N. Silva, 20, 717 Ridge Drive, Marengo, was charged Wednesday, April 3, with drug paraphernalia possession.
• Thomas B. Galgay, 56, 1383 Roosevelt, Huntley, was charged Sunday, April 7, with driving under the influence, blood-alcohol content more than 0.08 percent, driving with open alcohol, driving in the wrong lane, and failure to signal.
• Kathryn J. Lareno, 50, 11284 Caldwell Drive, Huntley, was charged Sunday April 7, with disorderly conduct. She also was wanted on an oustanding Grundy County warrant for failure to appear in court.