Huntley police reports for June 4, 2013
• Kevin W. Hudacheck, 26, 612 Brink St., Woodstock, was charged Wednesday, May 8, with drug paraphernalia possession, driving while license revoked, possession of a revoked license, and driving without insurance.
• A 16-year-old Huntley boy was charged Monday, May 13, with disorderly conduct and firearm ammunition possession without a valid firearm owners identification card.
• A 14-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Friday, May 17, with delivery of marijuana on school grounds at Huntley High School.
• Colin F. Walker, 22, 9718 Dunhill Drive, Huntley, was charged Friday, May 17, with marijuana possession, drug paraphernalia possession, improper use of registration, and driving without insurance.
• Carla Daleiden, 51, 10611 Philip Drive, Huntley, was charged Saturday, May 18, with attempted aggravated assault.
• Donald A. Divito, 59, 12413 Blue Bird Lane, Huntley, was charged Tuesday, May 21, with disorderly conduct.
• Cody L. Stanton, 19, 4453 Wilcox Ave., St. Louis, Mo., was charged Wednesday, May 22, with drug paraphernalia possession, driving while license suspended, driving without insurance, driving off the roadway, and improper lane use.
• Brooke N. Blocki, 29, 1234 N. Mitchell Ave., Arlington Heights, was charged Saturday, May 25, with theft.