Wonder Lake police reports for June 26, 2013
• Joseph M. Sinacore, 27, 5108 Lear St., Wonder Lake, was charged Monday, June 3, with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a defective windshield, driving without front registration plate, transportation of alcohol by the driver, driving without insurance, and failure to signal for a left turn.
• David J. Linhard, 29, 7609 Oak Grove Road, Harvard, was charged, Monday, June 3, with transportation of alcohol by a passenger.
• Bryan C. Beers, 32, 4135 W. Lake Shore Drive, Wonder Lake, was charged Friday, June 7, with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content of 0.08 or more, disregarding a stop sign and speeding 11 to 14 mph above the limit.
• Alex Perez, 19, 3104 W. Meadow Lane, Wonder Lake, was charged Saturday, June 15, with possession of marijuana and improper lane use.
• Michael J. Infelise, 48, 309 Bromley Drive, McHenry, was charged Saturday, June 15, with aggravated battery.
• Andrew G. Forzone, 27, 3823 E. Wonder Lake Road, Wonder Lake, was charged Thursday, June 20, with disorderly conduct.
• Brennan P. Doherty, 27, 7602 Arbor Road, Wonder Lake, was charged Thursday, June 20, with disorderly conduct.