Wonder Lake police reports for July 17, 2013
• Joshua D. Hachmeister, 32, 8401 Alden Road, Wonder Lake, was charged Sunday, June 9, with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.
• Dorian A. Vargas, 21, 8920 Oriole Trail, Wonder Lake, was charged Tuesday, June 18, with violating an order of protection, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of less that 2.5 grams of marijuana, and theft.
• Scott M. Uselton, 30, 6201 Chickaloon Drive, McHenry, was charged Friday, June 28, with driving under the influence, leaving the scene of property-damage accident, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, driving wrong side of road, and driving without insurance.
• Phillip A. Johnson, 24, 1930 Tappan St., Woodstock, was charged Saturday, June 29, with driving under the influence, attempt to flee and elude, improper lane use, failure to dim headlights, driving without left rear taillight, improper turn signal, and driving without insurance.
• Silvia J Geron, 34, 8409 Shady Lane, Wonder Lake, was charged Friday, July 5, with improper lane use and driving under the influence.
• Daniel F Smith, 28, 7417 South Drive, Wonder Lake, was charged Sunday, July 15, with improper lane use and driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs.