Lake in the Hills police reports for July 22, 2013
• Raymond J. Aleman, 46, 419 Plum St., Lake in the Hills, was charged Sunday, July 7, with leaving the scene of a property-damage accident, failure to give information, failure to notify police of an accident, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, driving without insurance, driving with a breath-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, and aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Chad J. Connel, 40, 5120 Grand Cape Road, Rockford, was charged Monday, July 8, with six counts of domestic battery and criminal damage to property.
• Megan Fry, 32, 75 Center St., Crystal Lake, was charged Tuesday, July 9, with harassment by telephone.
• Items were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle Wednesday, July 10, in the 4300 block of Barharbor Drive.
• A GPS was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle Wednesday, July 10, in the 4200 block of Greenfield Lane.
• An item was reported taken from a vehicle Thursday, July 11, in the 400 block of Terramere Lane.
• A bicycle was reported stolen Thursday, July 11, from a home in the 1100 block of Ash Street.
• Matthew C. Frym, 31, 7062 W. Birchwood Ave., Niles, was charged Sunday, July 14, with two counts of domestic battery.
• A 17-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Monday, July 15, with criminal trespass to a motor vehicle and underage drinking.