McHenry police reports for July 26, 2013
• Larry R. Kaminsky, 31, 4205 W. Solon Road, Richmond, was charged Tuesday, June 25, with retail theft and two counts of felony possession of a controlled substance.
• Daniel K. T. Kasnziak, 27, 3610 Geneva Place, McHenry, was charged Wednesday, June 26, with driving under the influence of alcohol and leaving the scene of an accident with vehicle damage.
• Janine M. Jenkins, 25, 3305 W. Pearl St., McHenry, was charged Wednesday, June 26, with battery.
• Nathaniel R. Mathe, 32, 4809 Gregory St., Johnsburg, was charged Thursday, June 27, with violating an order of protection, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana.
• Tadd E. Gibson, 36, 3937 E. 2603rd Road, Sheridan, was charged Saturday, June 29, with disorderly conduct.
• Adam J. Kadolph, 20, 5211 Nimitz Drive, Wonder Lake, was charged Saturday, June 29, with possession of drug paraphernalia, disobeying a traffic-control device, and driving without valid insurance.
• Javier Ortiz, 24, 400 Center Lane, Round Lake Park, was charged Sunday, June 30, with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper right turn, disobeying a traffic-control signal, and improper lane use.