Lake in the Hills police reports for July 29, 2013
• Rajko Laketic, 18, 1212 Maple St., Lake in the Hills, was charged Sunday, July 21, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a breath-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana under 2.5 grams, operating an uninsured motor vehicle with an open container of alcohol, disobeying a stop sign, and underage drinking.
• A 17-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Sunday, July 21, with underage drinking.
• A bicycle was reported stolen Sunday, July 21 on the 0 block of Bonnie Court.
• A 17-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Monday, July 22, with criminal trespass to a residence.
• Items were reported removed from a vehicle Monday, July 22, in the 1300 block of Cunat Court.
• Items were reported removed from a vehicle Monday, July 22, in the 1000 block of Viewpoint Drive.
• Items were reported taken from a residence Thursday, July 25, in the 1100 block of Maple Street.