LAKE IN THE HILLS – Work on 17 village streets is set to start in the next few weeks.
The resurfacing work will be performed by Geske and Sons Inc. Roads scheduled to be resurfaced are:
• The loop portion of Heavens Gate
• Big Cloud Pass
• Anderson Drive from Barbara Street to Grace Drive
• Lorree Lane from Willow Street to Joseph Street
• Harvest Gate from Thunder Ridge to Thunder Ridge
• Maple Street
• Cedar Street from Cherry Street to Burr Street
• Polaris Drive north of Harvest Gate
• Gail Court
• Melbourne Lane from Waterford Lane to Albrecht Road
• Plum Street from Cherry Street to the eastern end
• Thunder Ridge
• Pheasant Trail from Crystal Lake Road to Oakleaf Road
• Deer Path from Crystal Lake Road to Oakleaf Road
• Hunters Path from Crystal Lake Road to Oakleaf Road
• Willow Street from Maple Street to Burr Street
• Viewpoint Drive from Sierra Court to Mesa Drive
The cost of the project is estimated to be $841,640.
Work on the roads is scheduled to begin in about two weeks and last four to five weeks, Public Works Director Fred Mullard said.
– Joseph Bustos