Algonquin police reports for Aug. 30, 2013
• Dasheria M. Caples, 24, 5633 Whispering Way, No. 6, Loves Park, was charged Monday, Aug. 19, with attempted retail theft, criminal damage to property and obstructing a peace officer. She also was wanted on a warrant out of Winnebego County for felony retail theft.
• Daniel T. Cashen, 23, 840 Bristol Drive, Algonquin, was charged Thursday, Aug. 22, with driving under the influence and improper lane use.
• A 17-year-old West Dundee boy was charged Friday, Aug. 23, with possession of marijuana, driving without a valid license, and driving without headlights.
• A 16-year-old Algonquin boy was charged Saturday, Aug. 24, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Michelle A. Logsdon, 40, 200 Pleasant Drive, Elk Grove Village, was charged Sunday, Aug. 25, with retail theft.
• Daniel A. Larson, 42, 1640 Charles Ave., Algonquin, was charged Monday, Aug. 26, with domestic battery.