Algonquin police reports for Sept. 6, 2013
• Angela C. Parker, 32, 1455 Millbrook Drive, Algonquin, was charged Thursday, Aug. 29, with domestic battery. She also was wanted on a warrant out of McHenry County for driving under the influence and resisting a peace officer.
• Amy N. Bartz, 41, 760 Spruce Tree Lane, Algonquin, was charged Saturday, Aug. 31, with domestic battery and unlawful interference with an emergency phone call.
• Radoslaw Koldys, 49, 312 Emerald Drive, Algonquin, was charged Sunday, Sept. 1, with battery and criminal damage to property.
• Todd Bedgood, 45, 22 Dellwood Court, Algonquin, was charged Monday, Sept. 2, with domestic battery.
• Bruce Davis, 36, 39010 N. Highway 59, Lake Villa, was charged Monday, Sept. 2, with driving under the influence, fleeing/attempting to elude, reckless driving, disobeying a stop sign, and disobeying a traffic-control device.
• A 15-year-old Algonquin boy was charged Monday, Sept. 2, with retail theft.
• Steven J. Acquaviva, 41, 1160 Greenridge Ave., Algonquin, was charged Monday, Sept. 2, with two counts of domestic battery.