Harvard police reports for Oct. 3, 2013
• Amanda Albrecht, 30, 310 E. Ogden St., Capron, was charged Monday, Sept. 16, with battery.
• Miguel A. Quintero, 21, 603 Rose Lane, Harvard, was charged Friday, Sept. 20, with obstructing identification, resisting police and public intoxication.
• Carroll Holloway, 64, 2715 W. Harrison St., Chicago, was charged Wednesday, Sept. 25, with public indecency and two counts of aggravated battery to police officers.
• Jacob D. Kirsch, 19, 140 W. School St., Unit 222, Sharon, Wis., was charged Friday, Sept. 27, with two counts of retail theft.
• Jesus V. Pichardo-Juarez, 23, 810 W. Washington St., Harvard, was charged Saturday, Sept. 28, with illegal transportation of alcohol, driving under the influence, driving with blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08, and driving on a suspended diver's license.