Algonquin police reports for Oct. 11, 2013
• A 16-year-old Algonquin boy was charged Friday, Oct. 4, with possession of marijuana.
• A 16-year-old West Dundee boy was charged Friday, Oct. 4, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jose E. Pozos, 26, 603 Claymont Court, Algonquin, was charged Friday, Oct. 4, with domestic battery.
• Patrick P. Sullivan, 20, 201 S. River Road, Algonquin, was charged Saturday, Oct. 5, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Amanda J. Ward, 22, 376 165th Court NE, Bradenton, Fla., was charged Sunday, Oct. 6, with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08, and improper lane use.
• Nathaniel R. Chapwesk, 19, 117 S. Main St., Apt. G, Algonquin, was charged Sunday, Oct. 6, with two counts of violation of an order of protection.