Richmond police reports for Oct. 16, 2013
• A residential burglary was reported Wednesday, Sept. 25, in the 10000 block of Williams Street.
• Byron J. Stanford, 22, 401 E. 32nd St., Chicago, was charged Sunday, Sept. 29, with possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without a valid license, and driving with an open alcohol container.
• A telephone harassment report was taken Wednesday, Oct. 2, in the 400 block of Cunat Boulevard.
• A bicycle worth less than $500 was stolen Monday, Oct. 7, from the 10000 block of Route 12.
• A bicycle worth more than $500 was stolen Sunday, Oct. 13, from the 9000 block of Route 12.