Lake in the Hills police reports for Oct. 28, 2013
• Lorraine Lopez, 24, 6 Miller Road, Apt. 1, Lake in the Hills, was charged, Wednesday, Oct. 16, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Erick Dorantes, 22, 116 Green Lane, Carpentersville, was charged Thursday, Oct. 17, with driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a breath-alcohol content greater than 0.08, possession of drug paraphernalia, and speeding.
• Items were reported taken from an unlocked garage Friday, Oct. 18, in the 1100 block of Starwood Pass.
• A 15-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Sunday, Oct. 20, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Danielle K. Low, 20, 84 Lakewood Ave., Crystal Lake, was charged Sunday, Oct. 20, with theft.
• Graffiti was found on the bridge on the bike path Sunday, Oct. 20, in the 1000 block of Heavens Gate.
• A theft of an air hammer was reported Monday, Oct. 21, at 1480 Imhoff Drive.
• Shelly L. Quinn-Bochenek, 41, 23 Ronan Court, Lake in the Hills, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 22, with visitation interference.
• Damage to a front window from a BB gun shot was reported Tuesday, Oct. 22, at 1119 W. Algonquin Road.