Lake in the Hills police reports for Nov. 4, 2013
• Gina A. Nelson, 30, 473 Concord Ave., South Elgin, was charged Sunday, Oct. 13, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license revoked, improper lane use, and failure to wear a seatbelt.
• Hermann J. Lingwai, 62, 91 Hilltop Drive, Lake in the Hills, was charged Sunday, Oct. 13, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Christopher E. Bickford, 36, 524 Blackhawk Drive, Lake in the Hills, was charged Saturday, Oct. 26, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Richard M. Crespo, 27, 530 Sunshine Court, Algonquin, was charged Monday, Oct. 28, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana under 2.5 grams.
• A ring was reported stolen Thursday, Oct. 31, on the 100 block of Polaris Drive.
• Copper and other miscellaneous items were reported taken Thursday, Oct. 31, from a residence in the 500 block of Blackhawk Drive.
• Enrique M. Guzman, 26, 10745 Timer Drive East, Huntley, was charged Friday, Nov. 1, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a breath-alcohol content greater than 0.08, speeding and driving without insurance.
• Chaz R. Rosson, 25, 120 Glenbrook Trail, McHenry, was charged Saturday, Nov. 2, with driving under the influence, improper lane use, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, and driving without insurance.