Woodstock police reports for Nov. 6, 2013
• Israel Marquez-Raigosa, 20, 3914 Maple Ave., McHenry, was charged Wednesday, Oct. 16, with possession of marijuana, driving with a suspended license, and operating a wireless phone in a construction zone.
• Daria M. Berkebile, 41, 1220 Dublin Court, Woodstock, was charged Thursday, Oct. 17, with violating an order of protection.
• Joseph R. Mayer, 38, transient, was charged Monday, Oct. 21, with consumption of alcohol in a city park.
• Allen D. Derby, 32, 9051 S. Robert Road, Hickory Hills, was charged Wednesday, Oct. 23, with retail theft.
• Ashley Elizabeth Moyer, 24, 4015 W. Kane Ave., McHenry, was charged Wednesday, Oct. 23, with driving under the influence, driving with blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without insurance, driving without a license, driving without registration, improper use of registration, improper lane use, illegal transportation of alcohol, and following too closely.
• Donta Lashawn Davis Jr., 30, 183 Goodwin Drive, Palatine, was charged Wednesday, Oct. 23, with possession of marijuana.