Harvard police reports for Nov. 7, 2013
• Nickolas Piechocki, 18, 205 E. Washington St., Harvard, was charged Wednesday, Oct. 16, with criminal defacement and criminal trespass to property.
• Braxton Smith, 20, 204 N. Hutchinson St., Harvard, was charged Wednesday, Oct. 16, with criminal defacement, criminal trespass to property, and resisting arrest.
• Latasha M. Eagletail, 31, 208 Hayes St., Harvard, and Tinayia M. Poole, 38, 715 Clay St., Harvard, were charged Sunday, Sept. 29, with disorderly contact.
• Adam Larson, 45, 65 N. Ayer St., Harvard, was charged Thursday, Oct. 17, with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Pedro Quintero, 46, 803 Rose Lane, Harvard, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 22, with domestic battery.
• Ryan K. Kosch, 23, 1202 Eighth St., Harvard, was charged Friday, Oct. 25, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Steven Lister, 29, 200 W. Washington St., Harvard, was charged Saturday, Oct. 26, with driving under the influence, driving with blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08, driving without headlights, driving without insurance, and driving without a license.