Woodstock police reports for Dec. 19, 2013
• A 17-year-old Woodstock boy was charged Tuesday, Dec. 3, with resisting a peace officer.
• James Kevin Owsley, 56, 1224 Walden Oaks Drive, Woodstock, was charged Wednesday, Dec. 4, with disorderly conduct.
• Shari L. Dills-Willett, 29, 601 Carpenter St., Belvidere, was charged Wednesday, Dec. 4, with obstructing justice.
• Ramon Castillo, 33, 801 N. Draper Drive, McHenry, was charged Sunday, Dec. 8, with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, driving without a license and driving without insurance.
• Jacob M. Colangelo, 20, 1007 Tara Drive, Woodstock, was charged Tuesday, Dec. 10, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• A 17-year-old Woodstock female was charged Tuesday, Dec. 10, with unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Ryan Keith Moreano, 28, 12620 Grandview Drive, Huntley, was charged Saturday, Dec. 14, with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence, driving without insurance and improper left turn.
• Dwayne O. Walker, 20, 1257 W. 72nd St., Chicago, was charged Sunday, Dec. 15, with retail theft.
• Bradley Lewis Portzer, 62, 309 McHenry Ave., Woodstock, was charged Tuesday, Dec. 17, with battery.