Civiltech Engineering lauded by ISPE
CRYSTAL LAKE – As part of eWeek to celebrate the work of professional engineers, the Illinois Society of Professional Engineers released the results of its first “Best Engineering Firms to Work For” competition.
Sugar Grove-based engineering firm Engineering Enterprises Inc. ranked highest among its employees in the anonymous employee satisfaction survey conducted by ISPE.
Five other engineering companies were recognized as “high-achieving” firms for their rankings in the competition:
• Shive-Hattery (Bloomington, Chicago, Downers Grove, Moline)
• Civiltech Engineering (Itasca, Chicago, Crystal Lake)
• URS Corporation (Chicago, Decatur)
• Farnsworth Group Inc. (Bloomington, Normal, Peoria, Champaign, Effingham, Pontiac, Shorewood)
• Willett, Hofmann & Associates Inc. (Dixon, Rockford, Freeport, Moline, Joliet, Sterling)
These firms will be recognized in May at the ceremony for the state’s newly licensed professional engineers at the Governor’s Mansion.