Harvard police reports for March 24, 2014
• Ordner J. Bourgeois, 48, 201 W. Metzen St., Harvard, was charged Monday, March 3, with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of marijuana, three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession of firearm ammunition.
• Cari N. Linder, 29, 500 W. Burbank St., Harvard, was charged Monday, March 3, with driving under the influence.
• Blanca Rivas-Mandujano, 22, 9103 Alden Road, Alden, was charged Wednesday, March 5, with failure to secure a child in a child-restraint system and driving without a valid driver's license.
• Thomas L. Purifoy, 46, 2004 Elmwood St., Rockford, was charged Saturday, March 8, with driving under the influence, driving with blood alcohol content greater than 0.08, violating the median and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• A 13-year-old Harvard boy was charged Friday, March 21, with possession of marijuana.