Woodstock police reports for March 24, 2014
• Douglas R. Glenn Jr., 25, 1921 Tappan St., Woodstock, was charged Friday, Feb. 28, with possession of drug paraphernalia and disobeying a stop sign.
• Jaroslaw Szczygiel, 32, 1530 N. Seminary Ave., Woodstock, was charged Wednesday, March 5, with criminal trespass to land.
• Daniel Craig Wood, 37, 13023 Village Chase Drive, Tampa, Fla., was charged Thursday, March 6, with battery.
• Amanda N. While, 25, 3714 Garden Valley Road, Woodstock, was charged Saturday, March 8, with driving under the influence, driving with blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 and improper lane use.
• A 17-year-old Woodstock boy was charged Thursday, March 13, with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, no front license plate and driving without a license.
• Angelique Innocents Garcia, 41, 550 Leah Lane, Woodstock, was charged Thursday, March 13, with retail theft.