McHenry police reports for May 19, 2014
• Teri J. Lein, 36, 1713 Pleasant Ave., McHenry, was charged Wednesday, April 2, with two counts of battery.
• Narciso Ortiz, 37, 3805 Millstream Drive, McHenry, was charged Thursday, April 3, with domestic battery.
• Maria Del Rosario-Paulina, 33, 4502 W. Garden Quarter Road, McHenry, was charged Thursday, April 3, with two counts of endangering the life or health of a child, driving without a valid license and expired registration.
• Neal R. Branch Jr., 22, 630 Legend Lane, McHenry, was charged Saturday, April 5, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Nicholes C. Bentz, 32, 4008 W. Lillian St., McHenry, was charged Sunday, April 6, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, leaving the scene of an accident with vehicle damage, failing to report an accident, and failing to give aid or information.