McHenry police reports for May 28, 2014
• Christina P. Coyne, 18, 301 Tralee Lane, McHenry, was charged Monday, April 7, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Christopher C. Taylor, 39, 1931 N. Orleans St., McHenry, was charged Tuesday, April 8, with transportation of open alcohol and driving with a suspended license. He also was arrested on a McHenry County warrant related to a traffic charge.
• Luis Salgado, 29, 338 S. Victory St., Waukegan, was charged Wednesday, April 9, with felony aggravated driving with a revoked license, driving on revoked registration and failing to return revoked registration to the Secretary of State.
• Daniel Weiler Purdom, 33, 1006 Ringwood Road, Johnsburg, was charged Sunday, April 13, with violating an order of protection.
• Nicholas A. Valentino, 20, 300 Leah Lane, Woodstock, was charged Sunday, April 13, with four counts of felony burglary, three counts of theft, criminal trespass to a vehicle, felony attempted theft of a motor vehicle, felony knowingly damaging property, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.