The following people were indicted by a McHenry County Grand Jury, according to the McHenry County State's Attorney's office. The charges are allegations, and defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty:
• Anthony D. Cohn, 32, homeless, Woodstock, aggravated battery and attempted first degree murder.
• Russell E. Soto, 38, 414 S. Oriole Trial, Crystal Lake, aggravated domestic battery and two counts of domestic battery.
• James R. Henson, 46, 5010 Bromley Drive, McHenry, two counts of burglary, unlawful possession of burglary tools, theft (under $500), criminal damage to property (under $300) and criminal trespass to real property.
• Brenton W. Wells, 40, 1460 Williamsburg Road, Rockford, retail theft (over $300).
• Benjamin M. Bowling, 34, 418 Marquette Road, Machesney Park, retail theft (over $300) and retail theft (under $300).
• Brandon M. Smith, 26, 690 Applewood Lane, Algonquin, burglary and retail theft (over $300).
• Michelle L. Gomez, 35, 1503 Hamilton Court, Waukegan, two counts of deceptive practices.
• Richard J. Yelle, 52, 3114 Carrington Drive, Crystal Lake, theft (over $10,000).
• Fred F. Meyer, 51, 132 W. Woodstock St., Unit C, Crystal Lake, leaving the scene of an accident involving personal injury or death.
• Daniel V. Defrancisco, 28, 1002 Bloner Parkway, Fox River Grove, two counts of domestic battery, unlawful interference with the reporting of domestic violence and endangering the life of a child.
• Kayla M. Sharkey-Scheid, 20, 28040 W. Niagara St., Lakemoor, unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Ryan Anthony Dewelt, 21, 7918 60th Avenue, Kenosha, Wisconsin, retail theft.
• Patrick W. Butler, 39, 201 N. Taylor St., Marengo, theft.
• Milland P. Ray, 40, 312 Stewart Ave., Woodstock, disorderly conduct.
• Nicholas M. Giurlani, 33, 8401 W. Sunset Drive, Wonder Lake, unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Diana Galarza, 19, 528 Kingston Blvd., McHenry, unlawful possession with intent to deliver marijuana, unlawful possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, two counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, and unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Michael A. Roach, 25, 7410 Chippewa Drive, Wonder Lake, unlawful possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Christine S. Carlson, 41, 27684 Morraine Drive, Ingleside, bringing contraband into a penal institution.