Azek cellular PVC decking is engineered to make your life outdoors easier, more fun, and with a touch of elegance.
It’s resistant to stains, scratches, splits, mold and mildew, moisture and insects. Available in 17 colors and a variety of grain patterns it also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
There are seven Azek decking collections to choose from:
● The Arbor Collection-warm, vibrant tones of exotic wood
● The Terra Collection-calming earth tones with enhanced grain texture
● The Harvest Collection-soft shades to complement most siding colors
● The XLM Tropical Collection-variegated colors
● The XLM Natural Collection-earthy, subdued colors
To complement your new decking, Azek’s rail collection includes:
● Azek Rail Premier-Victorian profile
● Azek Rail Trademark-Colonial profile
● Azek Rail Reserve-Large profile
● Azek Rail Infill-Balusters
Azek also offers a full line of lighting elements including a lighted island cap, a post cap light, accent light, under-rail light, in-deck light and a riser light for step safety when you entertain at night.
To further enhance your outdoor living space, Azek makes pavers, combining recycled materials with cutting-edge technology. Made of 95 percent recycled material they’re scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, cut down on installation time, require no staining or sealing and offer a lifetime warranty against cracking. And they come in five colors and three patterns.
Azek even offers an adjustable Bench & Planter Kit and an In-Deck Storage Kit that allows you to store furniture cushions and other outdoor items safely under your deck, giving you more usable living space and eliminating the need for deck boxes. The concealed storage is 6 feet long and holds 17.5 cubic feet.
For more information on Azek building products contact the experts at any of Hines Supply’s six Chicagoland locations, or visit Hines’ website at www.hinessupply.com.