McHenry County grand jury indictments for Aug. 29, 2014
The following people were indicted by a McHenry County grand jury, according to the McHenry County State's Attorney's Office. The charges are allegations, and defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty:
• Edward C. Marshall, 48, 6715 Chillems Drive, Spring Grove, three counts of child pornography.
• Wesley P. Streit Jr., 18, 1125 Patton Ave., Lake in the Hills, aggravated arson and criminal damage to property.
• Charles E. Hojnacki, 35, 650 Wedgewood Circle, Lake in the Hills, theft.
• Joshua A. Alonzo, 29, 825 1/2 N. Seminary Ave., Woodstock, aggravated driving under the influence and driving with a revoked license.
• Jonathon A. Morgan, 29, 1205 Birch St., Lake in the Hills, three counts of child pornography.
• Osvaldo Tovar, 21, 1547 Silver Lane, Unit 2A, Palatine, robbery, theft and aggravated battery.
• Justin M. Reinier, 18, 1608 Brompton Court, Crystal Lake, two counts of burglary and two counts of theft.
• Ericsson J. Gumesindo, 18, 5915 Hamilton Road, Woodstock, two counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault and residential burglary.
• Luis Quintero, 18, 5915 Hamilton Road, Woodstock, two counts of theft.
• Anthony H. Milbratz, 49, 5210 Hilltop Drive, Wonder Lake, unlawful possession of a controlled substance and domestic battery.