WOODSTOCK – A McHenry County grand jury this week indicted the following people on the following charges:
• Cedric M. Hammond, 32, 9714 S. Greenwood Ave., Chicago, home invasion.
• Shawn E. Cummings, 33, 566 Somerset Lane, No. 7, Crystal Lake, obstructing justice.
• Aaron E. Pittner, transient, 22, two counts of aggravated battery to a peace officer, resisting a peace officer, aggravated assault.
• Brandon A. Hasenbuhler, 18, 1402 W. Sunnyside Drive, Johnsburg, two counts of residential burglary, two counts of theft of items more than $500.
• Daniel D. Thomas, 18, 4981 Country Oaks Drive, Johnsburg, two counts of residential burglary, two counts of theft of items more than $500.
• Jerry Campos, 38, 11713 Mill St., Huntley, unlawful possession of a stolen motor vehicle.
• Patrick R. Soper, 20, 19808 E. Route 173, Harvard, disorderly conduct.
• Nicholas P. Caruso, 18, 10809 Potomac Drive, Huntley, unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Colleen Milligan, 37, 5410 W. Highland Drive, McHenry, three counts of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance, three counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance.