[H. Rick Bamman]
Resident Jonathan Bega said he was fixing his car outside of the garage when the fire began.
"I ran to try and take [Burger] out of the garage, but we couldn't go in because he had locked the door before the fire started," Bega said. "We tried to pull down the door on the other side and when he came out, he had bad burns everywhere."
Bega said the fire sounded explosive.
"The fire then began quickly," Bega said. "I don't know if it was gasoline, but it was something. I don't really know if it was an accident or if he did it on purpose."