Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Christopher M. Sanborn, 32, of the 1100 block of Algonquin Road, Huntley, was charged Aug. 29 with two counts of domestic battery.
• Richard J. Haenel, 58, of the 9800 block of Bennington Drive, Huntley, was charged Sept. 2 with two counts of domestic battery.
• Matthew P. Buhrow, 25, of the 900 block of West Avenue, Woodstock, was charged Sept. 4 with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Jeremie W. Allen, 19, of the 9600 block of Farley Drive, Huntley, was charged Sept. 7 with criminal sexual abuse.
• A 16-year-old Huntley boy was charged Sept. 10 with retail theft, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of stolen property and possession of tobacco.