Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Miguel Rivera, 38, of the 5400 block of Whitmore Way, Lake in the Hills, was charged Wednesday, Nov. 1, with resisting a peace officer, fleeing and eluding a peace office, operating a vehicle while using an electronic communication device and failing to yield for an emergency vehicle.
• Jorge Silva, 18, of the 600 block of Virginia Avenue, Crystal Lake, was charged Monday, Oct. 30, with aggravated driving under the influence great bodily harm, possession/consumption of alcohol by a minor, failure to reduce speed to avoid a crash and improper passing.
• Adam Garcia, 31, of the 1400 block of Canterfield Parkway, West Dundee, was charged Sunday, Oct. 29, with driving under the influence of alcohol, following a car too closely, improper lane use and resisting arrest.
• Veronica R. Patti, 20, of the 1100 block of Madison Court, Carpentersville, was charged Sunday, Oct. 29, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a breath-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, transportation of open alcohol by driver, improper turn at intersection, no valid insurance, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, consumption of alcohol as a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Matthew J. Kartavich, 20, of the 1500 block of Arquilla Drive, Algonquin, was charged Sunday, Oct. 29, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a breath-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, speeding, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than 10 grams of marijuana.