Greetings! Jack De Rue here, your digger of data diamonds, ready for another round of trivia.
1. Bubble gum contains rubber.
2. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo and no one knows why.
3. People in Siberia can buy frozen milk on a stick.
4. The bigger the navel, the sweeter the orange.
5. Thomas Edison averaged one patent for every three weeks of his life.
6. The world’s most ancient forest is in Australia.
7. Ancient Romans used bird poop to dye their hair.
8. The first TV commercial featuring a toy was Mr. Potato Head.
9. Thirty-three percent of the world’s population cannot snap their fingers.
10. All the continents’ names end with same letter with which they start.
Stay inquisitive, my trivial friends!
• Jack De Rue is an award-winning author and syndicated columnist. He can be reached at email@example.com.