Information in police reports is obtained from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and municipal police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Vincent M. Baldocchi, 33, transient, was charged Saturday, Feb. 3, with criminal trespassing to property.
• Gustavo R. Amacende, 20, of the 600 block of St. Johns Road, Woodstock, was charged Monday, Feb. 5, with domestic battery and a warrant for contempt of court in McHenry County.
• Paul Leinweber, 51, of the 11N100 block of Romeo Drive, Elgin, was charged Wednesday, Feb. 7, with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, improper lane use and failure to wear a seatbelt.
• Derek A. Dean, 25, of the 200 block of South Eastwood Drive, Woodstock, was charged Saturday, Feb. 10, with driving under the influence.
• Kenneth A. Sabaj, 35, of the 300 block of Schryver Avenue, Woodstock, was charged Friday, Jan. 26, with resisting a peace officer and a warrant out of Cook County.
• Virginia M. Oliver, 52, transient, was charged Friday, Jan 26, with criminal trespassing to property, obstructing a peace officer and resisting a peace officer.
• James S. Jensen, 53, transient, was charged Friday, Jan. 26, with retail theft.
• Amy M. Migliorato, 34, of the 14400 block of Kishwaukee Valley Road, Woodstock, was charged Friday, Jan. 27, with criminal trespassing to property.
• Derrick L. Owens, 26, of the 4900 block of West Van Buren Street, Chicago, was charged Tuesday, Jan. 30, with domestic battery and interference with reporting a domestic violence.