To the Editor:
Make it stop, President Trump!
• Quit inciting violence against the media. They are necessary to our society. Most presidents don’t like what the media says, it comes with the territory, but presidents have to tolerate them.
• Don’t keep referring to the Russian interference in the 2016 election as a hoax when all of your appointees say it happened and is continuing to happen. Taking steps to fix that problem does not make your presidency illegitimate.
• Like it or not, we expect our president to be a model of good behavior. Your behavior comes across as a child throwing tantrums because he is in need of a nap. Stop the name-calling and lying.
• Quit bashing President Obama and Hillary Clinton. You are the president now, and it is up to you to do what is best for our country.
• Find a reasonable fix for immigration. The majority of people trying to enter our country legally or illegally are only looking for a better life for themselves and their families. Most are not murderers and rapists. Quit fear-mongering about anyone who doesn’t look or speak like you.
Mr. President, all of this is within your power to fix. For the sake of all of us that find your style of governing exhausting, change it.